Liv's Super Site

Just another global2.vic.edu.au site

100 word challenges

100 word challenge

It was 9:30pm and the Sheenon family were wandering around the streets looking at Christmas lights. It wasn’t very exciting because they had been going there for the last 6 years and the lights and decorations were always the same.

However, that was all about to change. They came to a little old cottage that had never been decorated for Christmas before. The whole family’s attention was suddenly drawn to the old cottage that was sparkling in the midnight sky. It was so spectacular that they couldn’t help but sit on a near by bench and admire the beautiful cottage.

100 word challenge

My best friend Lucas and I just recently got jobs as miners in NSW. It is our third day now but I can remember on our first day our muscles were aching and we were sweating so much because it was over 40 degrees that day. Lucas was moving the dirt in the truck while I was forcing myself to just keep pushing through the earth even though I was exhausted. By the end of that day I wasn’t sure about being a miner, but after a I had recovered with a good nights sleep I knew it was what I wanted to do.